Poll: Cats or Dogs?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Cat
61.29%
19 61.29%
Dog
19.35%
6 19.35%
Both
19.35%
6 19.35%
Total 31 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Are You a Cat Person or a Dog Person?
Dogs by far. Slight smile I even have a level dedicated to them!
Teeth About me, I do prefer frogs and paramecia, but as a third animal, I would choose a cat ^^
Quote:I do prefer frogs and paramecia, but as a third animal, I would choose a cat ^^

Haha! I'll go along with that. Smiley
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Anybody else remember this movie?

[Image: l_33243_0239395_841f6cd8.jpg]

Who did you root for? The cats or the dogs? Tongue
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
No, I've never seen "No Hotlinking Please".

ROTFL.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Quote:Woof for me, as you've probably heard somewhere in one of my vids Tongue

Also, I like your dog, Trevor, especially the dog going crazy bit in CCLP3 Tongue

That isn't actually the same dog, the one that you hear more in the videos is the bad dog, a dachshund that likes to get into everything and bark at every passer-by on the street. He's even hurt the dog in the picture pretty badly before, and of course he bites so we have to keep him away from guests. On the other hand, the cute one in the picture has none of those issues and wants to play with everyone and everything.
That's sad. We have five daschounds and they are very sweet. They do bark at the tractors going by. But they don't bite (unless they think they are nipping each other.)
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Quote:That's sad. We have five daschounds and they are very sweet. They do bark at the tractors going by. But they don't bite (unless they think they are nipping each other.)

I'm sorry, but every time someone says something like this, I can't help but think of this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9LfWykNQHs

Closer to truth than parody, at least in my experience. Teeth
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Quote:No, I've never seen "No Hotlinking Please".

ROTFL.

Lol! It was supposed to be the Cats & Dogs movie poster. Tongue
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
IMO dogs would be just too much work. Cats all the way. Though I'd rather a kitten...
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.