Poll: Cats or Dogs?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Cat
61.29%
19 61.29%
Dog
19.35%
6 19.35%
Both
19.35%
6 19.35%
Total 31 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Are You a Cat Person or a Dog Person?
Quote:Cats all the way. Though I'd rather a kitten...

[Image: 7a416d1ec2510a77145b032f0a6be7fa56d23c40.gif]
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
I'm more of a people person ^>^

Out of those options, it's cats. I have a few phobias, cynophobia being one of them.
Read the sentence below this one.

You owe me $20.

Read the sentence above this one.
Quote:I'm more of a people person

I approve of this post. If people treated each other the way they treated their pets, the world would be a bona fide utopia.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
I'm going with both considering that I used to have 2 dogs and 2 cats Thumbs up I don't anymore due to many personal issues that happened last summer... but my girlfriend is currently taking care of my cat :3

And no I don't normally make that face so don't frickin' troll me for it.
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Quote:I'm more of a people person ^>^

Amen to that!
Dog person all the way. I'm allergic to cats. :[ Actually, I'm allergic to dogs, too, which means I can only have non-shedding breeds, including schnauzers, the best thing Germany has ever given the world.

Personally, I love how dogs are so demanding of attention and love. You can turn off a virtual pet and forget it exists while doing your other activities, but dogs will never let you forget they exist, nor will they stop being thankful for the food and water and shelter and treats you give them. Frankly, I need that kind of companionship a lot right now in my life. :3
Indeed. Slight smile My family had two toy fox terriers - sadly, one of them just passed away a couple of weeks ago. He will be dearly missed.
Neither. I only like edible animals, like rabbits.
I was always a cat person growing up, but I've morphed into liking dogs better -- especially daschunds.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Quote:I was always a cat person growing up, but I've morphed into liking dogs better -- especially daschunds.

Thumbs up
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon