Stupid deaths.
I wonder how many times I will fail Oversea Delivery when trying to make an AVI for it...
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
oh, and I wonder how many times I will fail Oversea Delivery when trying to make an AVI for it... well, when I do get it done, it will probably be at least 5 minutes long lol...

Just finished Chiller earlier, and Time Lapse is easy.. Fortune Favors The isn't bad either. Open Question isn't too bad, it's more of a fun level, and then I can get through Deception pretty quickly in a few tries. Then there's Oversea Delivery. How did I make it past Short Circuit in about 5 tries.. that's not bad for me, wow..

Bronze / Silver / Gold
You can turn on pedantic mode by using the -P command line option. If you don't know what that means, I'd say you need to do some research :-P. Anyway, what happens in pedantic mode is that the glider crosses the water and then leaves the field of play, which is illegal in pedantic mode. TileWorld really shouldn't crash, though.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Would never have occurred to me to push that block there in Catacombs. Of course in Lynx that would delete a needed blue key. Not even sure if you could push a block there.

Here's my solution:

"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Please don't double post so quickly, IceyLava. Reedit the first.

Anyway, I never got why the blue key goes away in Lynx. It's kind of an annoying drawback to Lynx which isn't in the MS ruleset.
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
I think it's a neat twist; it gives each of the keys a slightly different property, whereas in MS you basically have three key colours that are all functionally identical.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
sorry about that, sometimes I remember to re-edit and sometimes I don't... >.>

I didn't even know that was possible either until I made that video, actually. I saw it while playing the level, and I made a go for it - and it was a good time for me; the block went straight into the key room and so did I without any trouble. I replayed it and I got killed using the same method.. and, oh - I lost about 10 seconds in that video, when I went for the last two chips, I forgot to grab the blue key... maybe I should redo?

Bronze / Silver / Gold
The blue key disappearing, and the green and yellow keys being "active dirt" or whatever you call it, makes Lynx more interesting.

It does require that you think carefully when building for both rulesets.
I just thought of the green and yellow keys as "blockers." "Active dirt" is a bit more poetic. Slight smile
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
I just had a hilarious death while playing through JBLP1's "Breathing Room" - if you've played the level, you know that you can't get the fire boots at the start. Well, as it turns out, when it was finally time to go in the fire, I totally forgot to get the boots, and guess what happens... Tongue

The best part about it was that it was recorded. Slight smile