Stupid deaths.
It's not so much luck once you know how to do it, as Andrew would say...but it certainly can feel like it.
You have to understand I rarely die like this. D'oh.

[Image: 5wEdg.png]
Quote:You tested your own land mine. It worked!
...yeah, I die like that so frequently it no longer qualifies as "stupid" to me (if it ever did). Wink
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Good one!
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Quote:...yeah, I die like that so frequently it no longer qualifies as "stupid" to me (if it ever did). Wink

The thing is, that bug was not circling that block. If I'd waited one turn longer it would have been on the wall.
The thing is, I get killed in those situations anyway. Slight smile
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Oh. Ok.

Here's the few I posted in the chat earlier:

[Image: VSpEF.png]

[Image: zUgxU.png]
[Image: CCshot05.jpg]
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
^Hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hmm, anyone know how to get underneath the block on pi.dat's the most insane level ever! after you die via the glider?
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold