Chucks Challenge
An interesting note: Maybelle Poole (a.k.a. the person who pretty much founded the CC community close to 20 years ago) is still active in some form, as she's on the list of backers for the Chuck's Challenge 3D project. (http://www.kickstart...ks-challenge-3d)

Sadly, unless someone around here has an extra few thousand dollars they'd like to offer up, I don't think the project is going to get funded; a quarter of the time has elapsed and not even 10% of the money required has been pledged... Slight frown
Quote:An interesting note: Maybelle Poole (a.k.a. the person who pretty much founded the CC community close to 20 years ago) is still active in some form, as she's on the list of backers for the Chuck's Challenge 3D project. (http://www.kickstart...ks-challenge-3d)

Sadly, unless someone around here has an extra few thousand dollars they'd like to offer up, I don't think the project is going to get funded; a quarter of the time has elapsed and not even 10% of the money required has been pledged... Slight frown

Unfortunately, as badly as I want to play Chuck's Challenge with arrow keys instead of touching a screen, I'm not rich enough or eager enough to spend money to pledge more than $5 or so. :[ It would be a shame to see one of the few Kickstarter projects I care about not happen. Chuck deserves a greater legacy!
Someone call AOP and get CC2 to be a public license. They don't realize that they could get FREE labor and still make money.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
I don't know if anyone here subscribes to the Chuck's Challenge updates or not, but I just got an e-mail last night stating that the game can be pre-ordered for $5. Whoo-hoo!
pre-ordered for i-pads? don't care.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
This is referring to the forthcoming PC version, which will apparently have even more features added.
Where do I order??????
Quote:One thing I discovered by accident while making my own levels is that when Woop steps onto a force floor, he's allowed to make a voluntary move immediately, unlike Chip. This means it takes two spaces of force floor, and not one, to create a one-way. In particular, the force-floor-proof item can be skipped.

Chipsters who are trying to create bust-free Chuck's Challenge levels, beware!

I have asked them about this and they said it is a bug and will be fixed in the update, which is due soon. I have been enjoying your levels very much, here are some of my levels.

Quote:Where do I order??????
You can pre order here

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/niff...allenge-3d
They have raised over %50 now Slight smile
I'm worried about the last 50%. Someone with deep pockets needs to step up.