What is your desktop background? (possibly large Image warning)
Quote:Well I don't really care, it's just the fact that so many people these days have pictures of their girlfriends/boyfriends on their desktop, and occasionally and worse yet pictures of them kissing. It's just going a bit overboard in my opinion. It would be epic creepy if such a thing were actually posted. Teeth

You should do a huge rant on Youtube about it. Tongue
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
lolz
Quote:Wow, this is totally getting off-topic. Someone post another background or something.

[Image: costume.jpg]
I wonder if this is anyone's background...:

[Image: panda_driving2.jpg]
Well, glad you don't like it Tongue

I used to find that kitch and cheesy, but who cares? I'm not showing it around, and you probably don't understand love Thumbs up

Plus it makes one happy when I open it and she's around Slight smile
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Um no

Also this one is a running inside joke at school, when someone isn't looking you go on their computer and change their background to this:

[Image: bob_barr_2008.jpg]

Also sometimes this (tiled of course):
[Image: fox-news-logo.jpg]
Interesting. Is he a guy everyone knows or hate in your school?

Also, I wonder what's the next point of mine (which is only a personal choice in my own personal life) you'll bash on with all your might like if I were to change my mind about it, though.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Jeez! Why is BigOto2 so bothered about Rock's girlfriend? Is it really a big deal? Confused
It's no big deal for me, though, so we should keep on talking about the topic, right?
My YouTube Channel
Also this

The person in the picture is Bob Barr, who has been joked about quite a lot but isn't really hated. It's like a school-wide computer meme.