What is your desktop background? (possibly large Image warning)
I think this is worthy of a spin-off topic, actually. The issue of hoarding pictures of exes has never been more relevant than in the digital age; when it comes to using such pictures as backgrounds on the devices we spent more time with than our families, it becomes that much more fascinating.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Quote:I'm just stating my opinion, if you want me to stop "bashing" your ideas I can do so. You can do what you want, it is your choice and not mine, in fact I personally don't want you to change because that would be too controlling of me. I'm not even bothered at all, I only commented that I don't particularly like it. It just seems I'm unable to state my own opinions without someone thinking I'm trying to annoy or troll. This is the current problem I'm having now, and why I think I'm sometimes not approved of here...

All right, all right! I'll drop it!

[Image: Companion_Cube_Wallpaper_by_MikeWonKon.jpg]
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
too much
Quote:The thing is, I don't have any evidence to back up my claim that I don't like GF pictures on devices

You don't need evidence for that; if it's your opinion, by definition all you need to do is say "I don't like GF pictures on devices," and that's it. I mean, I suppose it might help to convert people if you gave specific reasons why you don't like it when people use pictures of their romantic flames as their desktop backgrounds, but no one can tell you that your opinion is invalid.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Precisely. In other words, disagree but let me live with it.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
I don't remember where I got it (but I didn't make it)...

I found this one and it's too cool to not post it here.

http://imgur.com/hcfgm

When you click on the link click on the image for a larger version.

If you can find the source I'll link to it here.
Quote:You tested your own land mine. It worked!
Here's my current laptop one

[Image: Rosalina__concentration__by_Doom_Fox.jpg]
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
New background on my laptop:

[Click to Show Content]

(for those curious, it's from this, a truly amazing anime)

On my desktop, I also started using this:

[Click to Show Content]

[Progress (The Advance of Civilization) by Asher B. Durand (1853)]
[Image: adragcharizard.jpg]

I've got you now, Charizard! Smiley
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
lol, Tom Tongue

Also, James, love The Advance of Civilization
My YouTube Channel