Chip's Challenge's appeal
Man, for a moment, I read "apparel" and totally forgot about what was said in this topic. Man, CC apparel Tongue That would be freaking amazing!
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Even more amazing - apparel with Rockdet-isms! Come on, everyone - we all know we want a shirt that says "Confusing Bananas" on it. Slight smile
The first run of Teeth T-shirts would sell out in record time, to be sure.

Teeth
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Couldn't we do apparel on cafe press or vista print?
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
I think we could. rockdet-isms would be awesome lol. Peeps would go "Where did you get that!?" and that means more hoopla and fun to have Tongue

It'd be fun to have something CC-related, I'd buy some of these for sure Teeth
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
I would wear a shirt that was all just "Perhaps maybe question mark..." and then a GIGANTIC block ? in the middle.

Of course, a BigOtoism Lying Sack of Crap shirt would be insanely hilarious too.
We could build that, the community altogether Slight smile
My YouTube Channel
We need to make a Shirt notifying that Chip's Challenge exists. You wouldn't believe how many people I've bumped into that haven't heard of Chip's Challenge!
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Maybe we should make a new topic to discuss about it...
My YouTube Channel
aoue