Least favorite tile/element/monster?
I will never cotton to invisible walls. I'd rather deal with blobs and walkers.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Quote:I will never cotton to invisible walls. I'd rather deal with blobs and walkers.

Yeah, invisible walls are the tiles I use the least now for my levels. I don't like the invalid tiles that much either anymore too.
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Yeah, invalid tiles are generally a pain.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
I don't think I've used invisible walls in my current level set even once. I mean, the player deserves to have the wall revealed to them if they bump into it.

Random force floors are the second most useless, though I've used them on occasion.

Blobs and walkers are cool, if used appropriately (e.g not like Blobnet) Thumbs up
You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.
Blobnet's a lot more forgiving than a lot of levels with blobs. At least it has plenty of gravel.
It'd be hard to rank invisible walls in the continuum with blobs and walkers among most misused and annoying monsters. You can find proper uses for them, though. I've never used an invalid tile and the only levels I played with them were all crummy so that's probably the worst.
Quote:I've never used an invalid tile and the only levels I played with them were all crummy

[Image: 7a416d1ec2510a77145b032f0a6be7fa56d23c40.gif]
I'd say that my least favorite tile is the invisible wall, but I'd so much rather memorize a route through those than work with walkers.

Walkers just suck. Thanks Yorkhouse, Monster Lab, and LUNiT for helping with this.
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
Yorkhouse > Stripes?

(IMVHO!)
Quote:Yorkhouse > Stripes?

No no no it's the other way around... Stripes > Yorkhouse.

Stripes is better because there's nothing that can kill you, and it's not that hard. It's also kind of fun IMO.

The only reason I hate Yorkhouse was because of me trying to optimize it, and then after that, just trying to normally play it.
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.