Least favorite tile/element/monster?
Stripes? is almost as boring as On The Rocks. At least Yorkhouse has the adrenaline factor going for it.

(I can see optimization being a pain, though...)
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Quote:Stripes? is almost as boring as On The Rocks. At least Yorkhouse has the adrenaline factor going for it.

(I can see optimization being a pain, though...)

Well, we do all have our opinions Wink

I don't know fully why I don't like Yorkhouse anymore, as it isn't THAT bad, I was just being stupid. I used to love that level, but I don't like it as much anymore.

And at least Stripes? took a lot less time than On the Rocks and Pain did.
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
I never did finish Pain...

[i guess I'm really not worthy of my username, but oh well.]
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Quote:I never did finish Pain...

It's not too bad... Just play some good music while you play it, and you'll be good Slight smile
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
I just know I'll press the wrong key near the end, step into the water, and flip out and punch the monitor, or something like that...
Quote:I just know I'll press the wrong key near the end, step into the water, and flip out and punch the monitor, or something like that...

Like scary maze guy? LOL

CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
...I actually did break a flatscreen monitor by punching it, but my fist didn't go through it. The punch just created a web-like effect that slowly overtook the entire screen, turning it a permanent black...
Oh I see.

Well my least favorite tile is like everyone else said, invisible walls.
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Quote:I never did finish Pain...

[i guess I'm really not worthy of my username, but oh well.]

Try it in Lynx -- it's even more PAINful!
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Come to think of it, I think Vanishing Act is probably in my top 10 least favourite Chip's Challenge levels because of those invisible walls! Angry
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]