Your vices
1. Not being willing to talk about anything with anyone. I'm outgoing when I have motivation and time to invest in it, but otherwise I'm just lazy when it comes to meeting people.

2. Not investing enough effort. I'm way too much of a one-and-done, quick-fix person, simply because I realize this life is short, it's temporary and there are things I'm supposed to be accomplishing during it, and want results in my time and not the perfect time, the Kairos Time (which is now an everyday phrase for me). I'm learning this lesson the hard way.

3. Too much time on this computer! Much of the discussion with people and outreach I'm involved in right now is over the Internet, many of my important projects are located on the computer, and all the CC LPs are on YouTube. When personal change and rebirth hit me hard, I suddenly lost much of my desire to watch some LPs and even to play CC; I'm now playing BigOto Returns for fun, but that's the only time I've picked up Chip's Challenge since then. (I reference those events frequently nowadays; they were around Halloween 2011.)

4. I'm still young at heart in the wrong ways. I say things I don't need to say and act out in the wrong places, not befitting my social status, despite believing and being told that I'm quite mature, even far beyond my years, about serious topics such as materialism, health, moral values, the importance of real meaning in life, and death and dying. I describe this dilemma as myself, at 21, stuck between a 12-year-old self and a 30-year-old self in a Buridan's ass paradox.
^It's sort of disturbing/creepy when I consider how much of that post describes my life.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
"Stuck between 12 and 30" describes most of us, I think, even those of us over 30.

I was way too serious when I was younger. The older I get, the younger I act. I'm going to be one of those crazy old guys who just doesn't care what you think.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Stuck between 21 and 30...wow, that really hits home.
Quote:I was way too serious when I was younger.

Same here! At the time I thought it was cool to be precocious...now I wish I'd been more reckless and immature when I was a kid.

Sorta like in the Bob Dylan song: I was so much older then, I'm younger than that now...
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
This thread has become so serious suddenly...

*off to eat a poutine.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Perhaps CCZone needs a "General: Serious" forum and a "General: Lighthearted" forum.
Bah, it's to people to speak lightly or seriously whether they feel like it. A topic is made for that.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Quote:This thread has become so serious suddenly...

[Image: 270911970_db35fdd4ca.jpg]

In all seriousness Andrew, I'm almost in the exact same position as you. Ever since I turned 20, I realised my time was actually ticking away and there's still stuff I haven't done yet.
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
I'm not worried about that. My vision of life has changed quite a lot in the past year of solitude.
My YouTube Channel