Your vices
Besides CC, of course. Are you a computer game addict in general? Do you have any substance dependencies (cigs, alcohol, etc)?

(Or is this getting too personal?)
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
I used to play video games alot in my teenage years, but now I've become interested in web design and Chip's Challenge again. I've never drunk too much or smoked yet either.
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Honestly, I was never much of a gamer. My main vices were always music and books. And Legos. God, I loved Legos.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
CCZone is my latest vice. Wink
I still play quite a bit of video games, and I'm underage for smoking and drinking, but I refuse to do either of those when I hit 18 anyways.
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
Quote:I used to play video games alot in my teenage years,

And you still do Tongue
You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.
Quote:And you still do Tongue

Well, not as much as I used to. I literally did nothing else back then, and then I turned 20... Wink
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Music, poutine, video games. That's pretty much it.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
I've been meaning to ask: what's the story behind the term "poutine," Rock? Slight smile
It's a typical Quebec meal, made with cheese curds, french fries and a gravy-type sauce.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow