CC Zone has new skins themes!
Quote:+1 at looking forward to the black skin.

Also, the pink skin is hot. Heart

(although the "Started by [creator], [date], [time]" text under the thread title is incredibly faint...)

Thanks James! The pink one is growing on me, too. I'll see if I can find a way of making that text work on both colours. Slight smile
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
You can't see the Notifications or Messenger icons when using any skin except default blue.
Quote:You can't see the Notifications or Messenger icons when using any skin except default blue.

Yeah, I got that one on my bug list. Will fix it at some point.
Love the pink one. Definitely my pick Slight smile
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Quote:Love the pink one. Definitely my pick Slight smile

Agreed, now I just got to find a way of sorting the broken icons.

Yellow Bug will be coming soon! I'm also thinking of a Paramecium Brown but who knows. Tongue
You should make a sci-fi blue-gray-ish one revolving around thieves Tongue
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Quote:You should make a sci-fi blue-gray-ish one revolving around thieves Tongue

Thanks Rock! I'll take your idea into consideration. I'l call it Spy Blue.
Quote:Thanks Rock! I'll take your idea into consideration. I'l call it Spy Blue.

I'll definitely use that one.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Or you could call it "Policeman." Slight smile
Haha J.B. Gotta love that expression of mine Thief
My YouTube Channel