Merging forums?
I hate to be "that guy" who's always making suggestions about site features, so apologies in advance, and here's a promise that I'll hold back in the future...Slight smile

I'm just wondering if it might be more convenient to simply merge "General Discussion" and "CC Polls" into one forum. Similarly, is the new "Programs & Editors" forum really necessary? It's nice in theory to have a lot of forums, but in practice it's cumbersome to have to open half a dozen forums, not to mention that it raises "Where's the best place for me to post this?" issues.

Again, just a suggestion. Slight smile
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
I approve of this suggestion, let's see what Tom thinks about it.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
I was thinking of this yesterday too. I'll probably merge the CC polls with general discussion, but leave the non-related Chip' s Challenge polls the same.
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
That sounds ok to me Slight smile
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Sounds fine for me too.
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
It's done. All the CC Poll topics are merged into the General Discussion one now.
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
B)
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
I approve. Slight smile

Also, do we really need the "Unsolvables" section? Maybe it will be used more frequently in the days to come, but just a thought.
Quote:Also, do we really need the "Unsolvables" section? Maybe it will be used more frequently in the days to come, but just a thought.

That's a good point... Unsolvable levels probably could just be reported in the level discussion section...
Mike L

My level sets:
MikeL2 - 200 levels, updated 1/22/2017
MikeL2-fix - Lynx compatible version of MikeL2
MikeL3 - 86 levels, updated 1/22/2017 - a best-of set with levels from MikeL2, MikeL4 or my now-hidden rejects set
MikeL4 - 27 levels, updated 1/22/2017 - home of any new post-2009 levels I make
MikeLrejects - 351 levels, updated 5/16/2013 - all my older/experimental/not as good levels
Yeah we don't need a subforum for everything. Level discussion does it IMO too.
My YouTube Channel