CC Zone custom tilesets now on download database!
I have a few tilesets that i made that i'll upload here. One is an "inverted" tileset (all the colors are reversed). The other i just made as a joke; each tile has its name on it, nothing more. This one's not finished.
Can't wait to see that. Might even use the joke one for a joke episode at some point in time Tongue
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
I'm reminded of when I drew levels on paper as a kid and labeled invisible walls as "IW." Tongue
Quote:I'm reminded of when I drew levels on paper as a kid and labeled invisible walls as "IW." Tongue

I did that too! Smiley And after quickly paging through some of them again, I see sometimes I actually wrote out "invisible wall", as well as the names of other not-so-obvious tiles, and I noticed one level had labels for the chip socket and exit - "gray thing" and "blue". Tongue
Mike L

My level sets:
MikeL2 - 200 levels, updated 1/22/2017
MikeL2-fix - Lynx compatible version of MikeL2
MikeL3 - 86 levels, updated 1/22/2017 - a best-of set with levels from MikeL2, MikeL4 or my now-hidden rejects set
MikeL4 - 27 levels, updated 1/22/2017 - home of any new post-2009 levels I make
MikeLrejects - 351 levels, updated 5/16/2013 - all my older/experimental/not as good levels
The funny thing is that even when I did discover the editor, one of my first levels was called "The I.W. Maze." Tongue