CC Zone custom tilesets now on download database!
Hey everyone! I just added a custom tileset section on the CC Zone download database so you can now upload your custom BMP tilesets! For obvious reason, it'll have to be moderated first before it's up. Enjoy! Slight smile
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
James! James! James!
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
I'm not a graphic artist by any stretch, but I think it would be interesting to see a tileset in which some of the elements - particularly monsters - are deliberately changed. Why feel stuck with gliders when you can go with alligators? Slight smile

Of course, this would make certain levels' aesthetics completely different...but it's just a thought.
Well, aesthetics are automatically changed whenever you pick an alternate tileset (which there are many available around) so I think that's another great addition there!
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
That's true, but for the most part, the tiles remain the same color and contain the same basic spirit: fireballs are always the same warm-colored fireballs, even if they may be shaped differently. I was referring to more drastic changes. Slight smile
Quote:That's true, but for the most part, the tiles remain the same color and contain the same basic spirit: fireballs are always the same warm-colored fireballs, even if they may be shaped differently. I was referring to more drastic changes. Slight smile

I've already got one planned for next month. Slight smile
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Quote:James! James! James!

My tileset will come out soon. I'm not great with aesthetics and I want this to look good, so... Tongue
We need to bring back every tileset that was on Tyler's page Slight smile
My YouTube Channel
I've now uploaded the "Natural" tileset.

- Madhav.
I turned the fire green and made the pink balls into beach balls -- check out the Sheila tileset!
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan