January 2012

Name of levels: "Productivity" and "Hip to Be Square"

MS or Lynx: MS

Time Limit: 60 and 400, respectively

Created by John Lewis

Deadline: February 1, 2012 - 12:00 a.m. GMT

Download:

http://cczone.invisi...l-january-2012/

TWS solutions and AVIs will be accepted for this competition. Please send them to rockdet at rocket_rg@msn.com. The participant with the best combined time - the most seconds remaining across both levels - will be declared the winner. Enjoy, and have fun chipping!
Quote:

Only .TWS solutions wil be accepted for this competition.

No AVIs? Slight frown
Quote:No AVIs? Slight frown

I'm afraid it's up to JB to decide on this. Slight smile

By the way JB, great levels! You understand the perfect logic of making a Time Trial level. I hope to see you make more for CC Zone in the future! Thumbs up
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
I only ever make AVIs though Slight frown

After all, it's kind of a pain for me to get a set into TW.
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
Gotcha. I'll be sure to allow AVIs and edit the original post accordingly. Slight smile
Nice levels there, J.B. Really, really nice. And I'll receive all the submissions, as said by J.B. Slight smile
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Thanks, Rock! Which of the two were you referring to?
Oops, typo'd Tongue Levels it was, just edited Wink
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Just sent my entry in.

About the levels, I really liked level 1, but level 2 just turned into another Tree of Life for me... It was a fine level, I just didn't like it.
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
Thanks, Ben!

I'm not really aiming for ultra-complex levels these days, to be honest - just trying to keep the gameplay simple while maintaining design tactics reminiscent of CC1. So there probably won't be a huge amount of new unique ideas and puzzles in my upcoming set release. Slight smile