Underused concepts?
You can see how this concept is used to prevent collecting a certain chip in Lynx in CCLP3's "Two Sets of Rules."
You have to stay clear for a bit, but the water is fine if you aren't there where the monster drowns, or shortly thereafter.

I'm not a fan of tight time limits, although there are a few where it works. Just a Minute is one of my favorites.

I think if the time limit is the point, then you limit the level in other ways (like not much sokoban or blobs).

Teeth/paramecium/bug cloners are underused because of the b/c glitch -- this can be worked around, and should be.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Quote:Teeth/paramecium/bug cloners are underused because of the b/c glitch -- this can be worked around, and should be.

It's actually very easily fixable. Look at Good Advice in CCLP3.
You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.
Quote:You have to stay clear for a bit, but the water is fine if you aren't there where the monster drowns, or shortly thereafter.

I'm not a fan of tight time limits, although there are a few where it works. Just a Minute is one of my favorites.

I think if the time limit is the point, then you limit the level in other ways (like not much sokoban or blobs).

Teeth/paramecium/bug cloners are underused because of the b/c glitch -- this can be worked around, and should be.

Also you can look at my BHLS2 level, Four Corners of the Earth. I used teeth on traps AND Paramecium on traps and it works perfectly.
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
Actually, Rowe's Countdown was another one of those in CCLP3, and it involved sokobans. Not sure how those two concepts are compatible either...
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow