Should CC Zone awards add points?
An arcade was my original idea, like in my Valice days.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Quote:An arcade was my original idea, like in my Valice days.

I did try and add an arcade, but it kind of messed up the site. Good job I backed it up before I tried it. Tongue
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
If you can manage to make it, it'd be fabulous Raised eyebrowTeeth
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
I like the idea, but I'm not sure how we could implement it.

Quote:I did try and add an arcade, but it kind of messed up the site. Good job I backed it up before I tried it. Tongue
It may just be me being paranoid, but I host a few sites on a personal server (it even has its own seperate internet) and I do backups of their stuff every 24 hours. They're burned on discs, too, so there's no chance of electronic failure such as from a lightning strike destroying the backups.
Quote:You tested your own land mine. It worked!