Should CC Zone awards add points?
After playing on my Xbox 360 yesterday, I realised that the achievements in the games were worth points. What do you guys think of CC Zone awards having points, like the easy ones could be worth 5 chips and the harder ones could be worth 50 or something?
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
I think this would be a good add-on to the awards and I would like to see that. But what would the points be used for?
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Quote:I think this would be a good add-on to the awards and I would like to see that. But what would the points be used for?

It could be used for some sort of leaderboard/checklist on comparing with others to see what needs to be done. It's just an idea though, as everyone's awards would be different.
Do you think the point system should be integrated with the leveling system?
Quote:Do you think the point system should be integrated with the leveling system?

I had an idea that the award points could be used up as post counts. Of course, once you used them, that's it, but JB, you would have ALOT of points to spend, believe me! Tongue
Would there be any reason to not use them at any given time? Slight smile

If the point system were to be something separate, perhaps it could be used as some sort of site currency? Considering just how many creative minds we have in this group, we could set up a "shop" area where everyone can "sell" their art, personalized signatures that others commission them to make, special CC level requests, and other things that people might enjoy. These are just a few. And there would never be any real money involved, of course. The points could also be used if the RPG section were ever to be revived. We could also set up a system through which members can "donate" points to each other if they feel generous. Slight smile What do you think?
Quote:Would there be any reason to not use them at any given time? Slight smile

If the point system were to be something separate, perhaps it could be used as some sort of site currency? Considering just how many creative minds we have in this group, we could set up a "shop" area where everyone can "sell" their art, personalized signatures that others commission them to make, special CC level requests, and other things that people might enjoy. These are just a few. And there would never be any real money involved, of course. Money could also be used if the RPG section were ever to be revived. We could also set up a system through which members can "donate" points to each other if they feel generous. Slight smile What do you think?

Good suggestions, JB! Using points to gain certain art or special CC level requests. I never thought of that! I'll look into adding a point system for CC Zone sometime this month. The other staff can discuss it together too for ideas. Thumbs up
Points, huh? I buy it Tongue
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Ba-dum-CH!
HHHmmmm, I already have an idea of something to put in the shop.

Oh, and everybody who puts the things could put their own prices, as long as they don't put a ridiculously high price.