Top 10 levels of CC
Quote:It's so simple but so difficult to solve. I did get a little frustrated when I first played it, however when I found a solution I realised that it is actually a pretty easy level.

I agree; definitely an example of a classy CC level.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
I hate Caves. Because I would have never solved it on my own.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
I forget who said this, but on the CCBBC, someone said that if you looked at Caves as a puzzle level instead of a Melee level, it would have been so much better, and I agree. I had fun with it.
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
Quote:*sigh* So many people have that opinion of this level, what am I missing?

Having played it. TBH I'm really looking forward to seeing videos from you of the 140's, whenever they come.

EDIT: Oops, forgot this was on page 1 and this is page 3. Never mind! Anyway, I personally don't like Caves, the last block requires running for your life and I found it all quite annoying. At the time I hadn't had much opportunity to strategize it as a puzzle.
I believe the "intended" solution to the end of YCTaOFNT is to keep the teeth at bay in the room before the toggle button room, then walk up to the gravel at top with the toggle door in front of the teeth closed. When you push the left block down, the toggle door will remain closed because Chip and the block will be hitting toggle buttons simultaneously. Once the block's in place, it's a simple matter of releasing the teeth by walking right down to the area below the ice slide and waiting for the teeth to get there. Holding down the trap button and then trapping the teeth in the ice slide afterward can be done with minimal timing skill.
Quote:I believe the "intended" solution to the end of YCTaOFNT is to keep the teeth at bay in the room before the toggle button room, then walk up to the gravel at top with the toggle door in front of the teeth closed. When you push the left block down, the toggle door will remain closed because Chip and the block will be hitting toggle buttons simultaneously. Once the block's in place, it's a simple matter of releasing the teeth by walking right down to the area below the ice slide and waiting for the teeth to get there. Holding down the trap button and then trapping the teeth in the ice slide afterward can be done with minimal timing skill.

Don't know if that will work in Lynx, but it may help me complete it in MS. (Already completed the set in Lynx, fortunately.)

Teeth
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Quote:Having played it. TBH I'm really looking forward to seeing videos from you of the 140's, whenever they come.

Bah, nothing to expect, except more usual rage because of the outstanding difficulty of the set plus its puzzle homogeneity.

Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Quote:Bah, nothing to expect, except more usual rage because of the outstanding difficulty of the set plus its puzzle homogeneity.

Mudpie Heart

Suspended Animation </3
You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.
Quote:Mudpie Heart

Suspended Animation </3

I enjoyed playing through Mudpie and it's one of my favourites on CCLP3, but still no luck on Suspended Animation, and I refuse to watch the TWS solutions!
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Yeah I haven't even beaten Suspended Animation yet Tongue
You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.