CC Zone gallery now online!
Totally forgot about TWSs - if we do go that route, though, it would be nice to have a space for it, particularly since they don't take up a lot of storage space.
Quote:Totally forgot about TWSs - if we do go that route, though, it would be nice to have a space for it, particularly since they don't take up a lot of storage space.

Well, we'll see how it goes. CC Zone only just hit a week old, so I think the site can last a while with 1GB of download storage. Wink
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Definitely. Sets and TWSs aren't what's taking the most space around...
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
b

Quote:Well, we'll see how it goes. CC Zone only just hit a week old, so I think the site can last a while with 1GB of download storage. Wink

Even the Yahoo group only has 100 MB of storage with 44 MB actually being used. You should be fine.
You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.
Maybe I should upload Rock-Beta previews...
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow