Poll: MS or Lynx
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
MS
24.14%
7 24.14%
Lynx
24.14%
7 24.14%
Both
51.72%
15 51.72%
Total 29 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

MS or LYNX?
So, which of the two game compatibilities do you prefer. Both have their advantages and disadvantages of course. The MS version allows illegal tile placement and better boosting capabilities, whilst the Lynx version is smoother, allows block slapping, and no invalid tile placements. For me, I find myself switching from one to the other constantly. What do you think?
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Like you have to ask..... |_ `/ |\| >< forever!
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
If I had patience, Lynx would be superior. But man, boosting is convenient. I'm also not a fan of invalid tiles, but data resetting is a cool MS glitch feature.
You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.
I have to vote Both. I really like the animated version of the game way better, but invalid tiles and boosting is as fun and game-opening as simple Lynx rules. Had no animation, my vote would have gone to MS.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Both. I love the Lynx graphics better, and how there isn't really any randomness Wink

But I'm WAY more familiar with MS... and it's easier for some reason to optimize IMO

Also, I love how nobody likes just MS at the moment...
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
Kinda strange indeed. James is probably going to change this, right James?! Wink
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
I like Lynx more, to be honest. Particularly ever since gaining more of an appreciation for casual play. It just feels more like the way the game was meant to be played. Slight smile Maybe I'm just too much of a purist!
Says the guy after having it all done in MS.
My YouTube Channel
Only when playing competitively. Wink
Between just MS and Lynx, I'll go Lynx. I always enjoy testing my levels in a smooth environment without having to worry about slide delay and other Microsoft-signature bugs, only to have to test it in MS again afterwords to make sure such glitches don't become an issue there. It is also really fun to play CC1 levels how they were originally intended; PROBLEMS was really fun as seen in my LP. MUGGER SQUARE, however, was more annoying thanks to the lack of boosting and stuff on force floor.