Create Competition - January 2012
Create Competition January 2012

- This level must be solvable in both MS and Lynx, but Pedantic compatability is not required.

- Email this level to Rockdet, see the end of this post for more info.

- This level must have at least three distinct alternate solutions, or be so nonlinear that it effectively has many alternate solutions.

- This level must be a new, original level.

For extra points:

- This level should contain at least one walker that is able to kill Chip.

- This level should contain a volcanic theme.

These levels will be due by 0:00 GMT Febuary 1, 2012. If you're not sure what time that is by you, submit it a day early (or earlier!) to be safe.

Submission requirements:

Email to rocket_rg@msn.com

Your submission should be attached to the email.

You must list your username and the competition that your submission is for in the title. Keep it short and simple, something like:

""From Lessinath - Create Submission.""
Quote:You tested your own land mine. It worked!
I love this idea, Lessinath Slight smile
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Agreed Slight smile This was a really creative idea.

I should have a level in within the next couple of days.
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
A volcano theme, eh? Well, there's nothing stopping staff members from entering their own entry, so I might actually enter one in. Good luck to everyone! Thumbs up
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Quote:Good luck to everyone! Thumbs up

Especially when you're entering...
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
I've already got a volcano-themed level lined up for my set over the past several years...but have still yet to make it. Slight smile

I love these rules, by the way; they really do help ensure that the entries accepted truly are new.
Submitted!
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Question - if I submit a level, how long should I wait until I can add it to one of my main level sets?
Mike L

My level sets:
MikeL2 - 200 levels, updated 1/22/2017
MikeL2-fix - Lynx compatible version of MikeL2
MikeL3 - 86 levels, updated 1/22/2017 - a best-of set with levels from MikeL2, MikeL4 or my now-hidden rejects set
MikeL4 - 27 levels, updated 1/22/2017 - home of any new post-2009 levels I make
MikeLrejects - 351 levels, updated 5/16/2013 - all my older/experimental/not as good levels
Quote:Question - if I submit a level, how long should I wait until I can add it to one of my main level sets?

Anytime after the competition results are revealed, Mike! Slight smile
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
OK, thanks Tom! This competition might actually be just the nudge I need to finally make a level again, since having guidelines takes out some of the planning work... Slight smile
Mike L

My level sets:
MikeL2 - 200 levels, updated 1/22/2017
MikeL2-fix - Lynx compatible version of MikeL2
MikeL3 - 86 levels, updated 1/22/2017 - a best-of set with levels from MikeL2, MikeL4 or my now-hidden rejects set
MikeL4 - 27 levels, updated 1/22/2017 - home of any new post-2009 levels I make
MikeLrejects - 351 levels, updated 5/16/2013 - all my older/experimental/not as good levels