Create Competition - January 2012
Well hopefully it'll make you start doing levels again, Mike Slight smile

@Dave: Received Slight smile
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Sent mine in to you Rock Slight smile
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
I have the perfect level idea for this, while there is already a volcano level in BigOto Returns I will be happy to make another! My idea comes from something in PBGA.dat, it will be quite interesting.
At first, I thought it was going to be "Volcanic Skyway"...Wink
Quote:At first, I thought it was going to be "Volcanic Skyway"... Wink

Haha, it's actually Underground Delivery. There is, however, a level in my set called "Incendia Castle," after a custom MKWii track made by some guy named Mr. Bean.
That was actually the first MKW custom track I ever saw, even before I discovered that you were a part of the custom track community. Slight smile (I've been a part of the one for the 90's racing game "Re-Volt" for quite some time...)
Quote:That was actually the first MKW custom track I ever saw, even before I discovered that you were a part of the custom track community. Slight smile (I've been a part of the one for the 90's racing game "Re-Volt" for quite some time...)

Well then I'm surprised you didn't recognize my voice in the video...... LOL. Unless it was someone else's video. Looks like we've had yet another hilarious coincidence.
It was made by Mr. Bean himself, I think.
@Flareon350 : Received.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
As of this morning this competiton is closed. The new one for febuary will be up shortly.
Quote:You tested your own land mine. It worked!