BIG RIGS!
Hey guys, have you heard of this game? Big Rigs:Over The Road Racing? This is me playing it. It is SO awesome!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVVlfDurbmM

Best racing game of all-time? Right? Tongue
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
It looks pretty epic Slight smile

I don't see any drifting though, so that's one downside to the game...
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
I've played the game, and it's safe to say it was the best experience of my life. Thumbs up

And I'm pretty much a pro at this game. I beat the computer players every time.
You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.
Yeah, this game was amazing! I got it for 99c in America. It's my inspiration for making the "YOU'RE WINNER!" award! Long live Big Rigs! Chip Win
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Looks epic indeed, I'd like to play Slight smile
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Quote:Looks epic indeed, I'd like to play Slight smile

lp it now.

it must be done.
You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.
You must be kidding... Right? Plus, an LP would take about 1 part given that there are only 5 tracks, one of which crashes the game on load, and it is impossible to lose.

I recommend Driver San Francisco instead.
Haha that project was a nice idea, though I'm kinda sad that every non-CC project gets fewer views and followers than CC. I guess that's my pinned franchise...

But yeah, only 5 tracks = mmm
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
This review is pretty hilarious too:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDewUMGHXJY