Poll: What is your favorite CCLP3 Secret Level?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Recurring Dream
28.57%
4 28.57%
Suspended Animation
0%
0 0%
Avalanche
14.29%
2 14.29%
Diabolical
28.57%
4 28.57%
Mr. McCallahan Presents
28.57%
4 28.57%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Favourite CCLP3 Secret Level
I absolutely loved Mr. McCallahan Presents, because not only was the storyline perfect but the fact that it took me a good 2 hours but was the final level and I knew the end was in sight, totally made it for me. While it is very difficult, it is straightforward at the same time and every time I played I made it a bit further along, and then that epic moment when I finally beat it was probably the best video game moment of the summer. I always left the first chip at the beginning of the level for last, you know what I mean. I remember how the sun came out from behind the clouds in real life just as I was finishing the level (on camera of course), the whole environment was perfect. It had many classic LP moments in it too, including a dodging rant (cut out), dog interference (probably cut too), a phone call, many chipmunks, a VERY close call with a paramecium, what I thought was a lucky timing but really wasn't... the list goes on and on.
Quote:I think I'd rather not read what's said in this topic for spoiler sake Tongue
Yeah, sorry, maybe I should have forked a thread in the Level discussion section; but I'm not going to bother doing that now, so don't read the next line... Tongue

Quote:The Fireball section, getting them to die... that was near impossible! I died on that level more than 50 times in Lynx alone... Proof that either the level is too hard... Or I just suck...
The intended way is to place a block at (14,9)... Wink

- Madhav.
Quote:WELL... If I had have had this solution, I might have liked it a lot more... It's too late now though...

But it certainly seems easier and faster too.

It finally uploaded:

"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Quote:

It finally uploaded:

<div class="ipsEmbeddedVideo">

What kind of a route is that????

Man, if only I had known this, I wouldn't hate it this much...
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
Farout isn't it? I tried like six other ways until someone clued me in to only taking the flippers first. Then the trick was building the bridge, which required the fireboots. It was still a pain figuring out the teleports and the "sort of" partial posting. I stared and stared at this one in the editor but only did it with lots of help.

I have not beaten it any other way, but I know there's at least one, possibly two other routes.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Quote:Farout isn't it? I tried like six other ways until someone clued me in to only taking the flippers first. Then the trick was building the bridge, which required the fireboots. It was still a pain figuring out the teleports and the "sort of" partial posting. I stared and stared at this one in the editor but only did it with lots of help.

I have not beaten it any other way, but I know there's at least one, possibly two other routes.

I was only ever told to get the flippers and suction boots first, though I was told there were many ways to beat it, and this proves it. Creative solution though Slight smile
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.