Poll: What is your favorite CCLP3 Secret Level?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Recurring Dream
28.57%
4 28.57%
Suspended Animation
0%
0 0%
Avalanche
14.29%
2 14.29%
Diabolical
28.57%
4 28.57%
Mr. McCallahan Presents
28.57%
4 28.57%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Favourite CCLP3 Secret Level
Quote:I don't remember this being too bad. The insane part to me was figuring out the bridge. Once I got that it was okay. Maybe you did a different solution?
The Fireball section, getting them to die... that was near impossible! I died on that level more than 50 times in Lynx alone... Proof that either the level is too hard... Or I just suck...
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
Just replayed my solution in Lynx -- never had to dodge a fireball at all. I think you're taking the wrong approach. Remember walkers are predictable in Lynx.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Wait... You're supposed to bring the blocks through the fireball section, and that can't be done from the walker section...
You have GOT to be doing this differently than I did. I picked up ONLY the flippers at first, and I built a bridge NE to SW. I never had to move any blocks through the fireball area.

I asked for a lot of help on this one, BTW.

I think I'll record my solution and if you want to you can view it.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
I had quite a bit of help too, and I get the flippers and suction boots at the start...

I put the blocks through the entrance to the fireball room from the teeth room...
I'm uploading my version now -- but it looks like it will take about 2 hours....stupid ISP.

Anyway, I take the flippers, then run around the level and get the FIREBOOTS, which pretty much allows me to get all the chips. Then I build a bridge directly from the block room because I can step in the fire to push the blocks into the water. I build the bridge across the water over to the start area, except for one block I don't push all the way.

There's a lot more to it, but basically once the bridge is built you can wake everyone up.
WELL... If I had have had this solution, I might have liked it a lot more... It's too late now though...

But it certainly seems easier and faster too.
I think I'd rather not read what's said in this topic for spoiler sake Tongue
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
The fact that we're still discovering things about Suspended Animation is just one of many reasons why I enjoy it so much. Slight smile
Diabolical, I think - the level is actually simple, but makes you think in the last.
Reynaldi Judianto Angry Unamused Fail