Poll: What is your favorite CCLP3 Secret Level?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Recurring Dream
28.57%
4 28.57%
Suspended Animation
0%
0 0%
Avalanche
14.29%
2 14.29%
Diabolical
28.57%
4 28.57%
Mr. McCallahan Presents
28.57%
4 28.57%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Favourite CCLP3 Secret Level
What is your favourite CCLP3 secret level?

Of all of the 5, I'd have to say Recurring Dream. It was fun to figure out and play, and fun to optimise as well.

Diabolical is next because of it's simplicity, especially late in the set. It was a fun, easy break from the other 4 secret levels.

Mr McCallahan Presents goes here because it was quite hard to figure out, and it took me a long time to get, not to mention the pink ball section. It was still fun to play though.

Avalanche is fourth, mainly because there's a time limit. If a bold time to a level is just over 300 when the time limit is 999, there shouldn't be one at all. It was too easy to mess up on too.

Last is Suspended Animation. It was hard enough to execute in MS, and near impossible in Lynx.

What about you guys?
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
Recurring Dream was just so much fun for me to play - and a welcome "linear" level amidst a bunch of entries in the set that played with a bit more open-ended-ness. It was originally the level I suggested for #149, as it contained so many references to levels past, but the rest of the staff thought that it would work better as a "fake" level (since it's within a dream), which would serve as a subtle reference to MS CC1's #145 - and I eventually agreed. Smiley
It was a tough call between Reoccuring Dream and Mr. McCallahan Presents. I decided to go for Mr. McCallahan Presents because it was a fun level to end the pack with.
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Recurring Dream all the way. I haven't beat Suspended Animation yet, but based on everyone else's comments, I doubt I'll like it Thumbs up
You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.
Quote:Recurring Dream all the way. I haven't beat Suspended Animation yet, but based on everyone else's comments, I doubt I'll like it Thumbs up

It's not TOO bad in MS, it's just Lynx that forced me to hate this level.
My vote goes to Mr. McCallahan Presents because I had so much fun playing it! I was relieved to have beated it and finished the set with a great level!

Recurring Dream would have to come in 2nd, and Diabolical in 3rd for it being a good say level late in the set.

Suspended Animation = OMG

Avalanche was alright, I almost ran out of time on it though.
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
I'll get to know when I get there, but it's most likely going to be Diabolical.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Quote:Last is Suspended Animation. It was hard enough to execute in MS, and near impossible in Lynx.

It's not TOO bad in MS, it's just Lynx that forced me to hate this level.
I'm curious to know which part(s) was/were hard to execute.

The walkers aren't really difficult to negotiate if you use a strategy and wait for the right moment...

- Madhav.
Quote:I'm curious to know which part(s) was/were hard to execute.

The walkers aren't really difficult to negotiate if you use a strategy and wait for the right moment...

- Madhav.

Mainly it was the fireball section in Lynx. It was murder to figure out, especially seeing as traps work differently. Not only that, but then the gliders were hard enough to get past thanks to splash delay. And all of that was after a long section with the blocks in the first place. I liked the idea of the level, but it was just too hard for me.
Quote:Mainly it was the fireball section in Lynx. It was murder to figure out, especially seeing as traps work differently. Not only that, but then the gliders were hard enough to get past thanks to splash delay. And all of that was after a long section with the blocks in the first place. I liked the idea of the level, but it was just too hard for me.

I don't remember this being too bad. The insane part to me was figuring out the bridge. Once I got that it was okay. Maybe you did a different solution?
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan