This or That
PC's! For me, it's like being given the choice between Bob Dylan and the Spice Girls...there's just no contest. Wink

Eyeglasses or contact lenses?
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Eyeglasses. Cannot stick things in my eyes.

The Rembrants or The BoDeans?
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
The BoDeans

Teeth or Blob ?
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
Teeth

9x9 levels or 7x7 levels?
9X9. +1 for Once Upon A Troubadour.

Revolution 9 or #9 Dream?
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Revolution 9!!!

1970s or 1990s? [Tongue screw the 80s!]
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
Quote:Tongue screw the 80s!

;(
Well I would've picked 80s -- but I'll go with 70s

Green apples or red apples?
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Red.

(And the 80's were the best decade. Ever. Except when it comes to chess, but let's not get into that.)

Bad or Thriller?
Bad. (I know that's not the popular choice.)

Kiwi or Mango?