This or That
Reviving.

Opa Gangnam Style OR Mitt Romney Style? (no political arguments please)
Oppan Gangnam Style, I always used to give the original thing all the credit.

← or →?
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
→, because right turns are so much easier than left turns on a really busy road or unprotected intersection. I am also right handed, but that's boring considering it is the majority.

Super

Mario Bros. on a

handheld console

(GBA, DS, 3DS) or a

non-handheld

console (Wii/Wii U)?
non-handheld console, because those versions tend to have more content.

Burned or Drowned?
CCMiniLP, my CCLP1 submissions. Outdated, not recommended.
CCSignificantlyLargerLP, my CCLP4 submissions. More current than my main set.
Consistent Inconsistency (ongoing), my main CC1 custom set. (discussion)
RyanJ1.dat (ongoing), my main CC2 custom set. (discussion)
Mystery Project (unfinished) (previews)

YouTube | Twitch | Steam
Drowned, because of the Great Splash.

Minecraft or CCLP3?
Minecraft, speed of sound (do I need to justify?)

a dentist or an optician?
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Optician, because they can fix people's retinas if needed.

Product Rule or Chain Rule? (in calculus)
Product Rule (I don't really mind both)

Question mark or Exclamation mark?
My YouTube Channel
Question mark! ........Or would that be Exclamation mark?

Peace or knowledge (when they conflict)?
CCMiniLP, my CCLP1 submissions. Outdated, not recommended.
CCSignificantlyLargerLP, my CCLP4 submissions. More current than my main set.
Consistent Inconsistency (ongoing), my main CC1 custom set. (discussion)
RyanJ1.dat (ongoing), my main CC2 custom set. (discussion)
Mystery Project (unfinished) (previews)

YouTube | Twitch | Steam
Knowledge, because then I often know what I need to do to find peace afterwards.

One Direction or Foster The People?

(thanks Zane from convo history from last month for the idea for this one)