This or That
Quote:Teleblock, since Telenet has lucky timing.

Cityblock or Warehouse II?
Actually Telenet doesn't have lucky timing if you take the time to draw the level.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
kissing scene (if it's well done).

Chevy Volt or Nissan Leaf?
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Both, and the Prius too. We're all in it to stop Global Warming.

Minecraft or the Portal series?
Portal! Speaking of which...

GLaDoS or Wheatley?
GLaDoS

a PP7 or a DD-44 Dostovei?
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Probably the PP7, which looks much more badass based on a Google Images search since I didn't know what either were.

Nintendo 3DS or PS Vita? (The Vita flopped bigtime, by the way)
3DS - and still need to get one, too!

Wii Rainbow Road or 3DS Rainbow Road?
3DS Rainbow Road, definitely. Earlier today I had a really annoying song stuck in my head so I played the first few lines of MK7's Rainbow Road on my computer - the perfect cure to replace an annoying song in my head with a good one, and it stayed there for a good hour or so.

Official level set LP's or custom set roulette LP's?
Custom set roulettes!

"Caves" or "Divide and Conquer"?
Quote:"Caves" or "Divide and Conquer"?
Caves

Gravel-and-Water theme or Fire-and-Dirt theme?