This or That
Thief, You've Taken All That Was Me

Cloner's Maze or Avalanche?
Thief You've Taken All That Was Me

Ferrari or Maserati?
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
@ J.B. - Avalanche.

@ Dave - Ferrari.

Same Game or Avalanche?
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
Same Game, given that I absolutely hate Avalanche

Colony or Counter Clockwise?
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Counterclockwise

Oorto Geld or Oorto Geld II?
You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.
Oorto Geld IV !!!!!

Peanut M&Ms or Peanut Butter M&Ms ?
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Peanut Butter M&Ms.

Checkerboard I or Checkerboard II?

(answer is most likely really obvious)
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
Checkerboard II

Courtyard or Deja Vu?
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Don't know what those are... Confused

Making CC Levels or Playing CC Levels?
'I made 1,000 levels once.' - Jacques

Playing CC levels!!!

Gmail or Yahoo?
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.