This or That
This November might change my opinion, but for now, I'll go with the USA. God, do I hate cold weather. Wink

Banjos or accordions?
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Banjos!

Banjo-Kazooie or Super Mario 64?
'I made 1,000 levels once.' - Jacques

Super Mario 64!

Super Mario 64 or Super Mario Galaxy 2?
Tough one there... Super Mario 64 is just timeless... while Super Mario Galaxy 2 has 240 stars...

I think I'll go with Super Mario Galaxy 2. Nostalgia, don't kill me.

Mechanics or Pure Maths?
'I made 1,000 levels once.' - Jacques

Pure Math

Blobnet or Blobdance?
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Blob..... euhmmmm......... dance. A tough question, though.

Stop global warming or eliminate every human disease?
Oh disease of course. Global warming is preventing an ice age.

Margarita or Dahquiri?
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Now that's a hard one! I'll go for daquiris for now, but only because I can make my own margaritas at home. Making a good daquiri is a bit more of a challenge.

Chocolate chip or oatmeal cookies?
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Chocolate Chip, which can ironically be abbreviated to CC.

Would you rather be trolled or spammed on the Internet?
Trolled; you're more likely to garner sympathy from your fellow posters (the friendly variety of posters, that is).

Would you rather work alone in a windowless office or in an open, airy space surrounded by co-workers?