Sequel levels?
Becaaaaaause....CCLP1 is designed to be a TileWorld user's FIRST experience. Sequels make no sense.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Quote:Becaaaaaause....CCLP1 is designed to be a TileWorld user's FIRST experience. Sequels make no sense.

Block Buster and Block Buster II didn't make sense?
You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.
We could add Totally Fair and Totally Unfair to this list.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
I love sequels! I see no reason why we shouldn't have any, and as has been said above, they were present in CC1, CCLP2 and CCLP3, so why not CCLP1? it only makes sense to do it, and it's always fun and enjoyable to play sequel levels. (Excluding Block Buster I and II)
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
Quote:I love sequels! I see no reason why we shouldn't have any, and as has been said above, they were present in CC1, CCLP2 and CCLP3, so why not CCLP1? it only makes sense to do it, and it's always fun and enjoyable to play sequel levels. (Excluding Block Buster I and II)
Block Buster I and II were the ONLY ones in CC1, right?

I think I'm okay with them INTERNAL to the set, but sequels from other sets or tributes don't make any sense to me.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Quote:Block Buster I and II were the ONLY ones in CC1, right?

Well, Rock said Totally Fair and Totally Unfair, which could easily be considered sequels...

Quote:I think I'm okay with them INTERNAL to the set, but sequels from other sets or tributes don't make any sense to me.

Most of us agree with this too Slight smile
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
Yup, we basically all agreed upon that point, I think it's pretty logical.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow