Colour of board
I fully support customizable skins, but I feel like some snazzy preset ones would be spiffy too.
Anything goes as long as it's not all of the above suggestions in one.
Green. Definitely green.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Ice blue? not just the light blue, I mean the ice's thin stipes included.
Quote:Ice blue? not just the light blue, I mean the ice's thin stipes included.

I don't know if that's possilbe with the default software, but I'll see if I can add the stripes in some time.
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
If it's possible, it woul be cool to recreate the MS pipes design and apply it on a background
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Back in the dark ages of DOS and monochrome screens, green or orange on black were readable. The big thing for our older eyes is contrast. The current light blue wipes out some of the contrast, and my eyes have to work harder to read some things. Making the light blue even lighter, or making the "print/icons" darker would help.

Ian
I don't care, I'm just happy to have a place to take a look and all the other fun stuff.

Ian Wilson
I just noticed that the custom skins also change the "default" avatars to pink ball, teeth, and burned Chip, respectively. Slight smile Sweetness!

One suggestion that I do have is to make the "content" area with all of the posts a background color that fits within the theme but isn't terribly hard to read. A black background for the "gravel" theme is easy, but for the "green" or "pink" skins, a lighter, more pastel shade of the color in question might be best - just as long as it's not florescent or neon.
Quote:I just noticed that the custom skins also change the "default" avatars to pink ball, teeth, and burned Chip, respectively. Slight smile Sweetness!

One suggestion that I do have is to make the "content" area with all of the posts a background color that fits within the theme but isn't terribly hard to read. A black background for the "gravel" theme is easy, but for the "green" or "pink" skins, a lighter, more pastel shade of the color in question might be best - just as long as it's not florescent or neon.

I changed the default images to relate to the skins. It was a cool idea.

Text is definatly the toughest. As I cannot change the inside part of the posts due to the background colour not blending in properly with the posts, I have to find workarounds. The outside can be changed though.
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]