Colour of board
Ok guys, sometime me and Craig will attempt to change the colour of the skin from the default blue. What colours do you think would work well on CC Zone? You don't need to worry about icons yet, that's easily sorted, just the font, skin, and background colours. Thanks!
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
I'd definitely go with green, so it can resemble the background of CC.
Longshot, but is there a way we can have a custom-skin-designing feature? Smiley
Quote:Longshot, but is there a way we can have a custom-skin-designing feature? Smiley

You can have multiple skins on one board, yes, and I think the member can choose and pick from their settings.
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
I'd go with the MS tubular design then, whatever color you want it to be Slight smile It doesn't have to be green for me to feel like in a CC world Tongue
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Well, that's good in itself, but I mean something like us being able to design their own skins ourselves. That way everyone can have the skin that they want Tongue

(unlikely, but worth a shot...)
I don't really care what color it is, just as long as it's not hot pink or something like that.
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
Hot pink Tongue
You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.
Make it neon, man! Neon hot pink!
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Oh, Absolutely. For sure. Hot Pink.
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.