Poll: How old are you?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Less than 13
6.38%
3 6.38%
13-17
34.04%
16 34.04%
18-21
23.40%
11 23.40%
22-28
21.28%
10 21.28%
29+
14.89%
7 14.89%
Total 47 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

How old are you?
Quote:Sometimes I feel like the only person in the world who didn't get his driver's license at age 16. Tongue
I was 20 when I got mine...although my first two attempts at the driver's test were when I was 19. Smiley Yes, it took me 3 tries....the first time I was going over the speed limit, the second time I messed up parallel parking...

I never actually said my age in this topic yet, so I guess I might as well say it now....I'm 21.
Mike L

My level sets:
MikeL2 - 200 levels, updated 1/22/2017
MikeL2-fix - Lynx compatible version of MikeL2
MikeL3 - 86 levels, updated 1/22/2017 - a best-of set with levels from MikeL2, MikeL4 or my now-hidden rejects set
MikeL4 - 27 levels, updated 1/22/2017 - home of any new post-2009 levels I make
MikeLrejects - 351 levels, updated 5/16/2013 - all my older/experimental/not as good levels
I'm 22 now, but I won't be for long.

(Anyone get the reference?)
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
26. Will be 27 in a month exactly.

Got my driver's license at 18, that's how old you have to be in Sweden to get it. I guess most of us think it's crazy how you guys can get it at 16. We can start learning at 16 though, so most people have two years of practice before they can even take the test, which is great. Last year I got the paperwork ready so I can drive with my little sister who's practicing, that's cool but makes me feel old!
...in some rural places in the States you can get a license as early as 14. It's limited to farm equipment, though, and you have to be able to prove that you're using it for work-related purposes...
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
I believe in most places you can get a scooter license at 14, am I right? That's the case over here.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Quote:...in some rural places in the States you can get a license as early as 14. It's limited to farm equipment, though, and you have to be able to prove that you're using it for work-related purposes...

There are some places in Canada that you can get an actual learner's permit at 14. Tongue
Quote:

There are some places in Canada that you can get an actual learner's permit at 14. Tongue

I got my full-fledged learners at 14 Tongue
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
I'm 69 and obviously will be 70 in August. Unlike most of the young ones here that are wishing to be older, I wouldn't mind being 18 again, except I don't like what the future looks like for all of you young bucks.

Ian Wilson
In BC you can get a learner's permit at 16. We have a graduated licensing system. When you get your license, I don't think that you can't drive underage (19) kids without an adult present. It keeps the death rate from stupidity down.

I got my driver's at 19, my first car (64 Chev Belair, short block 283 V8, automatic, white) at 20. But that was in the 70's.

Ian
Quote:Unlike most of the young ones here that are wishing to be older, I wouldn't mind being 18 again

I dunno; I didn't know anyone in my generation who wanted to be older. I mean, we came of age during a recession, full of corrupt corporations and mass layoffs. If you knew anything about the economy, you were utterly terrified at the thought of growing up and having to fight for a semi-decent job (and having a college degree was no longer the reliable meal ticket it once was).