Poll: How old are you?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Less than 13
6.38%
3 6.38%
13-17
34.04%
16 34.04%
18-21
23.40%
11 23.40%
22-28
21.28%
10 21.28%
29+
14.89%
7 14.89%
Total 47 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

How old are you?
Looking through the posts, I feel pretty confident that I am the oldest one in the community at 69. Aren't you guys proud of me for even being interesting in this stuff -at this age? The way that I look at it is: you need something to keep your mind active or at least alive. You young ones have a long way to go and I wish you all a good life.

Ian Wilson (thinker)
Quote:Looking through the posts, I feel pretty confident that I am the oldest one in the community at 69. Aren't you guys proud of me for even being interesting in this stuff -at this age? The way that I look at it is: you need something to keep your mind active or at least alive. You young ones have a long way to go and I wish you all a good life.

Ian Wilson (thinker)

I'm more amazed than anything that your into Chip's Challenge Ian! Slight smile
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Quote:I'm 69 and obviously will be 70 in August. Unlike most of the young ones here that are wishing to be older, I wouldn't mind being 18 again, except I don't like what the future looks like for all of you young bucks.

Ian Wilson

Oh no way. If I could I would stay 17 forever.
'I made 1,000 levels once.' - Jacques

Same here, I'd come back at 20 every day. (Well 21 for the legal drinking age in USA if ever...)
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
"It's not the pace of life I mind - it's the sudden stop at the end."

- Hobbes (Bill Watterson version)
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Quote:Same here, I'd come back at 20 every day. (Well 21 for the legal drinking age in USA if ever...)

Yeah, 21 is the best age ever! I can finally gamble in Las Vegas! Smiley
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
So that's where you want to move, you silly Tom... Smiley
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Can I be 25 again AND know what I know now? Given the choice, I'll stay where I am.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
If I were 14 again and know what I know now, I'd probably become a drug addict.

I do not kid.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Quote:If I were 14 again and know what I know now, I'd probably become a drug addict.

I do not kid.

QFT.
Quote:You tested your own land mine. It worked!