Leveling Up?
I call for a vote of "no confidence" in JB's leadership.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
I call for a vote of "no reality" as it concerns your avatar!

(And JB rocks.)
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Wait...what?

I initially considered using a photo of Judit Polgar (my ultimate fantasy woman!), as I've done on other forums...maybe I should have gone with that idea. Oh well.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
You should totally go for it!
Hmm...I'm not sure if I'm all that wild about this. Maybe this one would be better:

[Image: 9c516715c35e097310bc8415e869be2ef7da4cbe.jpg]

Or this one, because it's how I see myself in a few decades:

[Image: up-smpd_lrg.jpg]
How about a picture of you, BitBuster? Just for a day or two? Tongue
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
I actually don't have one. I believe I'm one of the few people of my generation who doesn't have a camera of any kind.
Doesn't every cell come with a built-in camera nowadays?
My cell phone is from something like 2005. Slight smile
That second photo is what I envision Rock will look like in 20 years (sorry Rock!)
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan