Leveling Up?
So... I noticed these "Level" bars underneath our names on the side, and the people with more posts have a higher level. I like the idea, but I just want to know if this is used for anything or if it's just for fun. Also, do the Level names above our names have to do with this as well?
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
Quote:So... I noticed these "Level" bars underneath our names on the side, and the people with more posts have a higher level. I like the idea, but I just want to know if this is used for anything or if it's just for fun. Also, do the Level names above our names have to do with this as well?

Just for fun. Level 149 is the highest level. Maybe I can think of a better use for it later. I name the ranks after the original Chip's Challenge levels.
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Quote:Just for fun. Level 149 is the highest level. Maybe I can think of a better use for it later. I name the ranks after the original Chip's Challenge levels.
That's really creative! Thanks.
It was like that on the original CCZone Slight smile
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Quote:It was like that on the original CCZone Slight smile
I wasn't around for the original CCZone though, so this is new to me Slight smile
Quote:I wasn't around for the original CCZone though, so this is new to me Slight smile

The pre-Chip's Portal years they were. Good times, although looking back at it, 5000 posts for level 149 was a bit ridiculous. Tongue
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
It was. Only you and Novilbo were ever close to that.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
To be honest, I would prefer actual ranks as opposed to level names, such as "Dirt Digger," "Block pusher," or "Chip Hunter" ranging all the way up to "Mental Marvel" or something like that, but the way it is now is still quite fun.
Quote:...ranging all the way up to "Mental Marvel" or something like that

I still think "pieguy" should be the highest rank. Laughing
Quote:I still think "pieguy" should be the highest rank. Laughing
lol Absolutely. Or John Lewis.