Leveling Up?
Quote:How about "Melinda's Best Friend" to avoid any unfortunate implications?

Like issues with the gay community? I'd have to agree there.

Quote:

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentcommentid="175" data-ipsquote-username="rockdet" data-cite="rockdet" data-ipsquote-timestamp="1325477550" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="13" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic">
rockdet should totally be a rank, man!

</self-promotion>

I agree, as long as you put it before "level 1"

Laughing

</blockquote>

LOL
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Ok, I've finished the ranking system.

Hint - After level 149, it moves onto "The Next Level".
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
The next level? Does this mean CCLP2? Slight smile
Why don't we just go up to level 447 then and include CCLP3?
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
Quote:The next level? Does this mean CCLP2? Slight smile

Correct. The counter goes back to level 1 and starts with "A FLEETING MEMORY".

Quote:Why don't we just go up to level 447 then and include CCLP3?

Because I thought it would be more fun to go through all the official level packs. Level 149 takes less than 1000 posts each time.
Just curious, what is the threshold for each level? I've got nearly 110 posts and am on level 22 (FORCED ENTRY) - does this mean that one levels up every five posts? I should really be paying more attention...
Quote:Just curious, what is the threshold for each level? I've got nearly 110 posts and am on level 22 (FORCED ENTRY) - does this mean that one levels up every five posts? I should really be paying more attention...

Yep. You level up once every 5 posts.
Quote:Just curious, what is the threshold for each level? I've got nearly 110 posts and am on level 22 (FORCED ENTRY) - does this mean that one levels up every five posts? I should really be paying more attention...

It's all 5 posts until you get to the "Rank B" award. Some levels after that are higher than others.
So does this mean that the final level can be attained upon reaching 2,230 posts? Slight smile I wonder how we can fit CCLP1 in here...
Quote:It's all 5 levels until you get to the "Rank B" award.

What's this? Interesting...

Does this also mean it changes at "Rank C"? (Or A if that's the direction we're going)