Leveling Up?
Really? I'm not there yet, someone will finish CC1 before me.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Quote:Really? I'm not there yet, someone will finish CC1 before me.

At this rate, BitBuster or jblewis. I just can't keep up. The counter changes colour when you get to 1000 as well, which is pretty cool.
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Does it do that for every set?
Quote:Does it do that for every set?

Yep. It's blue for CCLP2, and pink for CCLP3.
Will it be yellow or red for CCLP1? Slight smile
Quote:Will it be yellow or red for CCLP1? Slight smile

Probably white, since the icon for the CCLP1 Graduate award is Chip as an Angel.
...but doesn't that take away from the exclusivity of Melinda being an angel on earth? Wink
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Quote:...but doesn't that take away from the exclusivity of Melinda being an angel on earth? Wink

Is Melinda really a good person? I have no idea. Chip is, I think.
I don't know. Like I said, I always thought she seemed somewhat sadistic (though I guess there's a fine line between insanity and bona fide sadism), but the decade messages claim that she's an angel on earth.

Maybe she's a fallen angel. I doubt "good" angels are encouraged to experiment with genetic mutations and all. Wink
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Quote:...but doesn't that take away from the exclusivity of Melinda being an angel on earth? Wink

That's why they're perfect for each other. Slight smile