Leveling Up?
We don't even know what level of what set would be at 10,000 posts. We should go for custom sets at that time Tongue
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Perhaps we can go with pi^2 and have each level span 1000 posts. Tongue
Quote:We don't even know what level of what set would be at 10,000 posts.

I don't think we'll have to resort to custom level sets. Each year, a new CCLP will be released!

If custom levels were used though, Nightmare On Block Street as a level rank iwould be very tempting.
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Quote:I don't think we'll have to resort to custom level sets. Each year, a new CCLP will be released!

Heart
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
I really don't think CCLPs should be cranked out that quickly - the goal is quality, not quantity.
I would rather prefer more challenging levels in a shorter level pack (shorter as in 149 levels) than easy levels with maybe, 500 levels. Slight smile

If pi.dat's levels were in the ranking system, I wonder how many posts it would take to get past the most insane level ever! or the end of all time. XD
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
I think CC1's difficulty curve was a bit too steep, actually - a wide variety of difficulties in a level set deserves at least 200 levels.

That being said - I'm hoping I can provide some even easier levels in JBLP2 when it's released. Slight smile
CC1 was fun [and still is, as I've only completed 115/149 consecutive levels so far] but it kind of got a little annoying and frustrating when you're on a level like Oversea Delivery, which isn't hard as long as you memorize the path - complete it - bam.. Block Buster II.

Bronze / Silver / Gold
I can testify to the difficulty of ordering levels. Not only do you have to come up with something that's generally agreeable, but you also have to make sure there's variety in the tiles and concepts featured in each level and ensure that there's occasional relief when things get tougher. Slight smile
Agreed.

Here's another example of CC1's "randomness of order"

Level 86 - Suicide - That was so easy!

Level 87 - Cityblock -

What the hell do I do here? I don't get this... meh...

Ooops! Chip can't swim without flippers!

Bronze / Silver / Gold