Leveling Up?
I level up every 5 except when Tom didn't have time to register them levels because I'm posting too much
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Quote:So does this mean that the final level can be attained upon reaching 2,230 posts? Slight smile I wonder how we can fit CCLP1 in here...

Nope. It's exactly 1000 posts each time to clear a CC levelset. Some levels in the hundred range take more than 5 posts.

And rock, you have to get to level 45 now... Uh-oh... he's already catching up! Confused
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
It's good to have this system again, I missed it in the "chip's portal" times, the worst part, though, is starting over. I remember being one of the "top posters". Speaking of which, this post is the one that makes me get to LESSON 2.
If I'm counting correctly, I should be around level 102 by now, which is obviously not the case Tongue
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Quote:If I'm counting correctly, I should be around level 102 by now, which is obviously not the case Tongue

The ranking system has glitched up at the moment. This isn't good. Slight frown
Well, we'll let you work on it then, you can do it Slight smile
My YouTube Channel
Wait a second...right now, I'm at level 132 with 660 posts. How will it take 1000 posts to get past 149? Is level 149 that "long"? Slight smile

I seem to recall that on the old CCZone, this may have been the case, but I'm now unsure.
Maybe the extra time is for Cake Walk. Or maybe 145 is a "dead" zone, due to Lynx issues.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Oh wait, no, I just realized...it HAS to be level 147, right? Wink
Quote:Wait a second...right now, I'm at level 132 with 660 posts. How will it take 1000 posts to get past 149? Is level 149 that "long"? Slight smile

I seem to recall that on the old CCZone, this may have been the case, but I'm now unsure.

SPECIAL starts at 900 and ends at 999.