Leveling Up?
Quote:I don't have near enough bolds or custom levels to have much of a say in this community, but putting the level sets in the chronological order of their release seems like a decent idea. Except for the fact that you'd need over 3000 posts to reach the CCLP1 equivalent of LESSON 1.

Maybe the first 149 levels should be "[CC's nth level]/[CCLP1's nth level]".

The levels on CCLP2 will be renamed to CCLP1's when it is released. That's what I've decided now.
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Quote:I hate the idea. I would be okay with opening the submission process for CCLP4 now. In fact, I have technically already started submitting by publishing geodave4.ccl.

Laughing
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
Quote:The levels on CCLP2 will be renamed to CCLP1's when it is released. That's what I've decided now.

Fair enough. Slight smile
Quote:Fair enough. Slight smile

Thumbs up
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
Quote:I don't get why we just can't do the best 298 levels in voting and split it into two packs.

Because playing CCLPx is only half of the fun. The process of making the set is the other half Slight smile
I look forward to an inevitable delay in the production of CCLP1, which will naturally culminate in Dave using all of his resources to push the staff towards completion. It will be epic. Slight smile
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Based on how long it takes to vote for, assemble, and playtest the set, it's almost certainly not going to be done by year's end to release a quality product. So an epic Dave push will probably happen. Slight smile
Well, I think Dave appreciates the need to take time with this project...the cavalry will only be summoned if there's a delay in production that has to do with non-CC factors (e.g. people realizing that they have actual lives to get back to). Slight smile
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
vote now. VOTE NOW!!!
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
ORDER! WE SHALL HAVE ORDER!