Staff Wanted!
If you want to be part of the CC Zone community, just submit your reasons here and I'll see what I think.

Looking for Moderators and Competition Staff at the moment!

2 moderator slots.

3 competition slots.

Moderator candidates

Hornlitz, Rockdet, Lessinath, jblewis

Competition candidates

Rockdet, Hornlitz, Lessinath

Blacklisted

Andrew
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
What 3 competition slots are there? Presumably one for the Create and another for a Time Trial, but what's the third?

And I could be any of the slots though, just as long as I know what I'm doing. Do I need a resume or anything to become one? Wink
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
Well I don't know what I'd prefer, but I'm sure available for one of these slots if you do need.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Quote:What 3 competition slots are there? Presumably one for the Create and another for a Time Trial, but what's the third?

And I could be any of the slots though, just as long as I know what I'm doing. Do I need a resume or anything to become one? Wink

No, I just have to believe I can trust you. You are added on both lists for candidates.
Sounds good Slight smile

Thanks
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
Add me to both lists as well, I guess Wink
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
If I knew what was expected of me, I would consider applying. Can I get some more information about what competition slots are available and what they entail?
Quote:You tested your own land mine. It worked!
Quote:If I knew what was expected of me, I would consider applying. Can I get some more information about what competition slots are available and what they entail?

We'll start off with Create and Time Trial, as I'm going to reveal another type of competition I've had an idea for later on. Create is where a member is given specific guidelines on creating a level and who designs the best one wins, whilst Time Trial is the fastest to complete one level or a group of them.
Submitting my candidacy for moderator - even though I have pretty much no chance.
Check out my levelset: AndrewR1
Discuss it here: AndrewR1 feedback and discussion
Alright, sign me up for the create if you want, as well as mod, if you feel you can trust me enough - and you won't hurt my feelings if you say no!
Quote:You tested your own land mine. It worked!