CC-related New Years Resolutions for 2012
We were talking about this on Facebook earlier, so I decided I would post it here, too. What do you guys want to accomplish this year? A new CC set? The beginning of a Let's Play on YouTube? Goals for CCLP1 submissions? Anything goes!

Here are some of my resolutions:

- Finish up the 100-level BigOto7.ccl within the first week of 2012 (duh).

- Start uploading YouTube Let's Play videos with more regularity, as opposed to a lot of one set one week and then a totally different one the next week.

- Kill my crappy old habit of thinking of CC as a quest for approval.

- At least 1 level that I'm proud of in CCLP1 (this will probably be a 2-year resolution)
Make easier levels.
You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.
To submit TomP levels for CCLP1 and finish TomP4.dat.
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
-Be an important part of CCLP1 and help it with all of my might

-Finish CCLP3 and most possibly Jacques.dat

-Perhaps maybe question mark a RockG2.dat?
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
These are just goals I had from before, but:

* upload CC videos more frequently

* finish up my CCLP1 submissions set (which I have silently been working on)

* #2 spot on overall scoreboard (#1 is beyond this year's reach)
- Get More of BHLS2 done.

- Continue LPing (I need ideas for what to do though... What CC set should I play?)

- Actually do some stuff for CCLP1
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
- Finish this set I'm working on within the next week, which has gone from the 10 levels I intended to like 20. Thief
Quote:You tested your own land mine. It worked!
I'd like to finish JL2 (or whatever my CCLP1 submission set will be called) and as such, focus more on designing easy levels that present concepts familiar to us veterans in an interesting way for new players.
To release at least one level.

To make a few avis.

To write my CCLP3 review.

To spend an appropriate amount of time on CC.

To beat a record by pieguy in CCLP3.

-Miika
Quote:To beat a record by pieguy in CCLP3.

lol I forgot that one on my list. I'm sure you'll do it... Slight smile
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.