CC-related New Years Resolutions for 2012
Try to finish up levels for KTNUSA2.dat and fix up all of my mistakes that I've done throughout 2011.
To learn how to say "no". Rolling eyes
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Quote:To learn how to say "no". Rolling eyes

Hey Dave, want to do a TS1 Let's Play?
You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.
Oh come on TS1 isn't very bad... Just Monstrous Whimsy. That one's killer, but the rest are fine.

OK Fine. Bridgemaster too.
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
Quote:Oh come on TS1 isn't very bad... Just Monstrous Whimsy. That one's killer, but the rest are fine.

It almost got into CCLP3 Thumbs up
You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.
Quote:It almost got into CCLP3 Thumbs up
I am SO glad it didn't then... No offense, I just hate that level.
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
Quote:Hey Dave, want to do a TS1 Let's Play?

Oh geez....I really should NOT
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Don't then Laughing
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
LOL

My new year's resolutions are:

-improve my videos by editing them more

-get into the top 15 for CCLP2

-finish CC1

-complete at least 5 custom set LPs

-use a better editing software system
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Quote:-complete at least 5 custom set LPs

Rock-Alpha herp derp
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow