Custom set roulette
OK here I want ideas for a possible upcoming set I'd play, and don't go all "play my set TS0" and other stuff, I want to fall on something that one might have never heard of. Tongue
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Definitely NOSTRIL3.zip, if I remember correctly. I really like the custom set roulette idea by the way, I think it is generally hilarious.
DanielB2, DavidP2, DavidK3, Bowman, or CharlesH1 are sets that desperately need exposure.

Also, TCCLPRejects Thumbs up
You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.
TomP2Rockdet.dat
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
What? There's such a set?

TomP2 was in my considerations for quite a while, but considering the list of already long projects that I'm playing right now, I'd rather postpone that one Slight smile
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Quote:What? There's such a set?

TomP2 was in my considerations for quite a while, but considering the list of already long projects that I'm playing right now, I'd rather postpone that one Slight smile

Yeah, I picked the best levels from TomP2 and TomP3 for you and merged them into 149 levels. It's still in progress, though.
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Sounds interesting. Keep me informed, man.
My YouTube Channel
I'm about to release a small 20 level set that I'd like someone to LP, although I don't think anyone would want to do it. It contains a mixed variety of levels one of which is NOT lynx compatable due to invalid tiles so it would need played in MS.
Quote:You tested your own land mine. It worked!
Quote:I'm about to release a small 20 level set that I'd like someone to LP, although I don't think anyone would want to do it. It contains a mixed variety of levels one of which is NOT lynx compatable due to invalid tiles so it would need played in MS.
I might LP it, if that's OK with you. I don't really care about invalid tiles, so it should be fine Slight smile
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
@Lessinath : I'll eventually come down to it, as there isn't any ending planned to this roulette thing. Slight smile
My YouTube Channel